SWING 2.0 – Signs for Work INclusion Gain
The intention of SWING 2.0 (Project Number: 2020-1-IT01-KA202-008446) is following the steps of the successful SWING project and facilitate, with innovative and free own developed tools, the acquisition and use of basic sign language in different work environments where its use could enhance the integration of deaf community at different levels. The project duration is 01/12/2020 – 31/05/2023.
The available outputs of this project will have impact and could be used mostly by VET teachers, Trainers or mentors to support people with hearing problems; hearing people working in clue job positions related with public administration, health sector, restaurant/bar, sell articles, travel/city tours; hearing-impaired and deaf people to acquire the vocabulary typical of certain services in important sectors; and researchers and developers in the field of disabilities to carry out themselves new sign language dictionaries for new areas.
- To fight the lack of recognition, acceptance and use of sign language in all areas of life as well as lack of respect for Deaf people’s cultural and linguistic identity;
- to avoid the marginalization of them in different aspects of life;
- To facilitate the acquisition and use of basic sign language in different work environments ;
- To enhance the integration of deaf community at different levels.
- Final reports with most useful words to facilitate the communication with people with hearing problems in different important situations/job positions;
- Video-dictionaries and other features of selected words in 5 sign languages and 4 spoken languages;
- Innovative training course with practical activities to learn 5 sign languages (IS, LIS, LSE, DGS and ÖGS) in 5 work environments.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.