SWING 2.0 – Signs for Work INclusion Gain
The intention of SWING 2.0 (Project Number: 2020-1-IT01-KA202-008446) is following the steps of the successful SWING project and facilitate, with innovative and free own developed tools, the acquisition and use of basic sign language in different work environments where its use could enhance the integration of deaf community at different levels. The project duration is 01/12/2020 – 31/05/2023.
The available outputs of this project will have impact and could be used mostly by VET teachers, Trainers or mentors to support people with hearing problems; hearing people working in clue job positions related with public administration, health sector, restaurant/bar, sell articles, travel/city tours; hearing-impaired and deaf people to acquire the vocabulary typical of certain services in important sectors; and researchers and developers in the field of disabilities to carry out themselves new sign language dictionaries for new areas.
- To fight the lack of recognition, acceptance and use of sign language in all areas of life as well as lack of respect for Deaf people’s cultural and linguistic identity;
- to avoid the marginalization of them in different aspects of life;
- To facilitate the acquisition and use of basic sign language in different work environments ;
- To enhance the integration of deaf community at different levels.
- Final reports with most useful words to facilitate the communication with people with hearing problems in different important situations/job positions;
- Video-dictionaries and other features of selected words in 5 sign languages and 4 spoken languages;
- Innovative training course with practical activities to learn 5 sign languages (IS, LIS, LSE, DGS and ÖGS) in 5 work environments.
SWING project is going very well! On 10th and 11th April 2019 it took place in Yecla, in the headquarter of the Spanish partner, CETEM, the 3rd Transnational Meeting. All the partners have been involved in the checking of the work done so far and in the scheduling of...
An incredible visibility for SWING project! The Italian Erasmus+ national agecy INAPP (Istituto Nazionale per l’Analisi delle Politiche Pubbliche) has invited FEDERSID, the coordinator and applicant of the project, to present the project at the Infoday for the project...
The 2nd transnational Meeting of Swing project took place in Budapest on 18th and 19th of July 2018. All the partner organizations took part of this amazing moment in which they could discuss about the activities carried out in these first 9 months of the Project....
A great result of SWING project team. More than 40 enterprises have been observed for collecting the 150 words necessary to the development of the Video-dictionary in Sign Language. The enterprises belong to 3 main work environment, related to: Tourism Forniture...
AIMS AND TARGET SWING (Signs for Work INclusion Gain), it’s a project supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ program (Key Action 2, Strategic partnership for the innovation and the exchange of best practices) in field of VET (Vocational Education...
Tuesday and Wednesday, 28th and 29th December, Ceipes and Federsid organized the Kick off Meeting that launched the beginning of a new exciting Erasmus Plus project, KA2, Cooperation for Innovation and Exchange of Best Practices. “Swing” (this...