SWING project consortium is glad to inform you all that the 3 reports of the Intellectual Output 1: “Directory with words, expressions, actions that it has to be necessary for a suitable communication with people with hearing impairments in 3 different work environments”, has been published in the “publications” section of this website.
You can have a direct access from this link—> https://www.swing.infoproject.eu/publications/
The output aim was to make a list of 150 words per each work field (450 in total), but in order to achieve these results, different activities have been carried out:
1) Design of the Methodology and Identificaton of the work situations to be studied
2) Observation of the work situation in several selected companies in Italy, Spain, Germany and Hungary: creation of a first draft of words list.
3) Interviews to people with and without hearing impariments to receive feedback about the draft list.
4) Mock conversation: a role playing activity aimed to receive more feedback about the word list.
5) Creation o the final list of 150 word per sector.
The final words lists and the reports that describe all those mentioned activities are available at the following links: